9 December 2019
For public buyers:
- Exports: if there is a separate opening date of the vault, that specific date will be mentioned in the minutes of opening as the opening date of offers.
- Schedule: Changing a date in the schedule of a tender leads to a new pop-up for Question & Answer. This enables the buyer to communicate the changes with all participants in the tender.
- Exports: The new export for comparing prices in Compare & Select has been improved with a few things:
- If two equal prices are the lowest price, both will be marked green.
- The total price is only calculated if this corresponds with the settings in the pricing sheet as well.
- If no price is filled out by the supplier, it is not regarded as the lowest price.
For contract managers:
- Reports: filters can now be applied including a slash sign.
- Filling out prices: if a formula has been applied to a column, the price will be calculated while the supplier types. Before, this only happened after saving first.
- Change contact person: as long as the tender has not been archived by the buyer, suppliers can change the contact person.
For all users:
- Messages: the columns mentioning the company and the contact person have been improved for better readability.
- Registration: the District of Columbia has been added to the list of states.
- RSS feed: instead of the creation date, the end date of the first supplier phase is included in the feed.
28 October 2019
- Messages: support improved for special characters.
- Message templates: the list with template types is now sort alphabetically.
- Weighted factor method: general improvements for setting up the award method and showing the KO to suppliers.
- Pricing sheets: a new export is available for a detailed price comparison per price row. Which supplier has the lowest bid and what was the distance to the no. 2? The export can be found in Compare & Select.
- Randomizer: a broken icon was restored in the short list information.
- Question & Answer: answers ready to be published can now be deleted individually or all together, using the trash-icon.
- Approvals: approval requests can now be deleted by the lead buyer and company administrator. When the approval is added through the tender template, only company administrators can delete it. If an approval has been rejected then the lead buyer will be able to edit the approval and ask for approval again.
For contract managers
- Framework agreements: a contract can now only be linked to an active contract. It is not possible anymore to link to sub-contracts or archived contracts.
23 September 2019
15 July 2019
Most important improvements:
- Lead buyers are able to edit text in questionnaires and pricing sheets after the preparation phase. A log will keep track of all the changes.
- The overview with tender templates has been improved.
- Approval & publication has been improved. There are new approval types and the publication forms have been moved to Procurement Codes. Procurement Codes has been renamed to Publication.
- Colleagues: removing colleagues who are participating in a tender is now easier than before: the pop-up with the warning brings you to the tender.
- Participants: having the right to add colleagues now also includes setting up their permissions.
- Rights: a Co-buyer is now also allowed to manage evaluators.
- Participants: other buying organizations can now be deleted at all times
- Report manager: Company registration number (like KVK) and the address of an awarded supplier are now available.
- Tender Templates. The overview has been improved:
- It is better visible when another colleague is working on the template. It is temporarily locked for other colleagues (except the company admin).
- All other settings are combined into a new dropdown menu next to each template.
- Questionnaires and pricing sheets: Lead buyers are now able to edit text in questionnaires and pricing sheets after the preparation phase.
- Before this was only possible during preparation.
- Edits are logged and visible for buyers and suppliers. After editing, the buyers is asked to communicatie the changes using Question & Answer.
- Allowing buyers to do so, is a setting in Organization linked to the same setting allowing buyers to manage documents after the preparation phase.
- Question & Answer: if a colleague writes an answer ready for publication, the buyer receives a nice notification about it.
- ZIP Exports: even if there are no offers submitted, the ZIP export will still be available.
- Registration: workflow improved for suppliers who register for the first time through a tender:
- After registration, Negometrix3 brings them straight to the tender.
- Questionnaires and pricing sheets: if the buyer has made any changes to the text of the questionnaire and pricing sheet, a log will show all the changes.