The theme of this update is:
- A new location for messages.
- The improvement of the Excel-file import of questionnaires.
- The ability for users to create templates from tenders no longer being limited to lead buyers only.
Users send and receive messages now from a new tab, available in all tenders and contracts. As a result, every message is automatically linked to the correct file.
The general message center 'Messages' in the right-hand menu will no longer be available.
All current correspondence is automatically transferred to the new tab in the linked tender or contract.
Digital ESPD: filled-out digital ESPDs are added to the ZIP file of a tender and visible in the folder of the supplier in Documents.
Evaluate: the standard view on the Evaluate tab has been changed to Per question. For tenders based on ongoing procedures this has been changed to Per offer.
Evaluate: the export for all evaluations has been renewed and improved. A new export is available in case evaluations required by one is chosen as a setting for evaluating.
Rights: if a participant has the right Manage tender properties (in a tender) and Create tender templates (in Company), he can create a template out of any tender he is participating in.
Rights: if a participant does not have the right Show names of suppliers, he will also not see the names of suppliers in Question & Answer.
Rights: if a participant has the right to Manage Compare & Select, Award communication and Summary, he can add Public comments.
Report manager: the filter for categories has been improved with a clear distinction between main and sub categories.
Randomizer: a new option to notify selected suppliers.
Questionnaires: importing questionnaires from Excel files has been improved with new settings: headers, KO settings, weights, allowing document uploads, 4 question types.
Messages: while drafting new messages, in recipients the supplier's company name is leading instead of the contact person.
Evaluate: it is now possible to edit the summarizing comments during the price evaluation phase.
Exports: the PDF export of tender properties has been added to the ZIP file.
Framework agreements: double contract numbers are not possible anymore.
Rights: contract managers now need the explicit right to delete contracts.
Rights: if a participant in a tender has the right Manage Compare & Select, Award communication and Summary, he can create a draft contract as well.
Exports: the export of all tenders now also includes the role of the user (contact person, participant or no participant).
Other improvements on lay-out include:
- Improved button consistency in Question & Answer.
- The URL in the reminder for evaluators is now clickable.
- The preview of messages can now be enlarged.
- The table in Planned tender is larger.
- The description of qualifications is improved.
- Combined bullet points with enumerations are now correctly visible in the preview as a supplier.
- Publication forms can be filled out correctly, while waiting for the approval for publication.
- Alignment of several PDF exports are improved (Question and Answer, Questionnaires, Recorded statement of opening, Recorded statement of award).
Company: option to add a State available in company addresses.
Company: Main division is removed from the name of the standard address in the Company profile.
Approval & Publication: European publication forms are removed from Approval & Publication.
Published contracts: the search functionality has been improved to search for suppliers with and with our an account.