During the weekend of 30 and 31 March, Negometrix3 has been updated. A number of improvements have been implemented for buyers as well as qualification and contract managers.
- Invitations: After a supplier removes itself following accepting an invitation to a tender/solicitation, this will now be visible in the sent invitations overview.
- Lots: The activation and deactivation of lots is now blocked after the preparation phase.
- Messages: The explanation of some placeholders has been improved.
- Public company profile: You can now sort by contract value.
- Questionnaires: After removing a verification phase from a tender/solicitation, the corresponding notifications in the questionnaire are no longer shown.
- Translations: Planning is now 'Schedule', Survey is now 'Questionnaire'. Both are more consistent for buyers and suppliers.
- Awarding communication: The order of the summarizing comment in the awarding communication in an ongoing tender is the same as in the questionnaire.
- Invitations: Archived tenders are no longer shown while inviting suppliers.
- Contracts: Users that are able to view contracts now also see the reminders.